Zeynep Tor has been with the firm since 2007 where she has worked in all areas of corporate and commercial law. She has garnered experience especially in mergers & acquisitions and joint ventures in regulated sectors covering a wide range of sectors including e-commerce, energy, and lottery. She has also assisted our clients in long term energy infrastructure projects with her unique knowledge of the one-of-a-kind inter-governmental agreement model. Zeynep Tor is highly praised for her command of the sectoral nuances and priorities and her fast coordination and effective communication skills play a key role in multi-party/jurisdictional and complex transactions. Her communication capabilities and sectoral knowledge allow her to efficiently reflect the clients’ priorities in the legal documentation.
Tor has recently assumed a lead role in an international hospitality and real estate development project abroad where our firm acted as the lead legal coordinator.
- LLM., London School of Economics and Political Science, 2012
- LLB., Istanbul University School of Law, 2007
- Chambers and Partners – Global Practice Guides: Energy: Oil & Gas, Law & Practice and Trends & Developments chapters, July 2021, co-author
- LexisNexis, Oil and Gas Q&A, January 2021, co-author
- Chambers & Partners – Global Practice Guides: Doing Business in Turkey, Law & Practice Chapter, August 2019, co-author
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Summer 2019 Newsletter, Crowdfunding in Turkey – Does the Communiqué Draft Address the Needs of the Market?, July 2019, co-author
- Getting the Deal Through (GTDT) – Energy Disputes Q&A, March 2019, co-author
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Spring 2017 Newsletter, Changes to the Electricity Law to Foster Growth, March 2017, co -author
- LBR – The Private Equity Review, 4th Edition, Fundraising and Investing, Chapters on Turkey, February 2016, co-author
- International Law Institute (ILI), Istanbul Chapter
- TWEA (Turkish Wind Energy Association)