The content of our Winter 2016 issue, which is fully dedicated to the PPP practice in Turkey, is as follows:
- Editor’s Note
- Legistlative Comparison in Turkish PPPs
- PPP Route from Concessions to BLTs in Turkey
- PPP Models in the Turkish Electricity Market
- Litigation Case Study: How a Well Drafted 20 Year Old Agreement Protected a PPP Investor
- Financing the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway: A Landmark BOT Project
- Environmental Protection and Investment Management For BOT PPPs
- The Build-Lease-Transfer Model: First Health Campuses, What’s Next?
- A New Dimension to PPPs: Sub-Subcontracted Operators in BLTs
- PPPs in the International Realm: IGAs and HGAs Facilitate the Recent Nuclear Energy Projects Inspired by the BTC Pipeline Model
Click here to request a full copy of our newsletter.