The content of our Summer 2014 issue:
- Editor’s Note
- How to Secure Independence for a Potential Data Protection Authority: A Question of Institutional Design
- Effects of the New National Intelligence Organization (MIT) Law On Privacy
- Data Privacy in the Telecommunications Industry
- Our General Health Data is on Free Trade! Who Wants to Buy?
- Social Security Institution will Have Access to Your Private Data in Banks and Many Other Institutions Very Soon
- Dealing with Online Shopping: E-Commerce and New Consumer Legislation
- Bitcoin: An Innovation or Tool for Overriding Regulations?
- Stepping into The Procedures of an Electronic Trade Registry: Mersis
- Corporate Governance and Information Technology Going Hand-in-Hand: Turkey’s Impressive Example of Mandatory E-Voting
Click here to request a full copy of our newsletter.