The content of our Autumn 2014 issue:
- Editor’s Note
- Reforming or Not Reforming: Does the New Law Really Change Sub-Contractor Relationships?
- Bankruptcy Proceedings: Recent Developments
- Natural Gas Storage Facilities and Exemption System
- Unlicensed Electricity Generation: New System for Use of Renewable Energy Resources
- New Status of Borsa Istanbul After Being Converted to a Joint Stock Corporation
- Pension Funds: The Road to a Pleasant Retirement
- Provision of Security by Publicly Listed Companies under the New Communiqué on Corporate Governance
- Trademark Squatting: Why Registration of Your Trademark in Turkey Matters
- The Recent Court of Appeals? Decision Dated May 2014 States: No Extra Charge for
- Power Plants for Using Sea Water as Cooling Water
- Key Issues in Tax Litigation Procedures in Turkey
- New Regulation on Environmental Permit and License
Click here to request a full copy of our newsletter.