Our real estate team is expert in structuring and restructuring, commercial leases, zoning, licensing, permits, sale-leaseback transactions, and real estate finance.
The team advises the world’s leading international retailers, real estate funds, and developers in Turkey’s most famous shopping and residential complexes, urban re-generation projects, ports, and tourism facilities.
Our team has extensive experience in representing clients in all types of real estate transactions including:(i) development projects covering both residential and commercial development, (ii) real estate acquisitions and disposals including conditional sales, (iii) property management, (iv) urban regeneration projects, (v) commercial leases employing innovative methods such as build-to-suit or more robust servitude rights arrangements, (vi) zoning matters, which are key to the success of any real estate transaction, (vii) construction contracts including FDIC contracts, and (viii) construction and environmental related permitting processes.
In addition to pure real estate transactions, our team also provides cross disciplinary input in infrastructure projects along with our Infrastructure and Project Finance team as every infrastructure project has a real estate leg including both privately owned and government owned/controlled land.
- Commercial Real Estate in Turkey 2022
- Real Estate 2022
- Real Estate 2021
- Real Estate 2020
- 2018 Property Tax Valuation Commission Decisions and First Installment of Property Taxes
- Damages Actions Can Be Filed Once Again For Takings Through Zoning Without Compensation
- Deferred Provisions of the Turkish Code of Obligations Are Now In Force: Lease Agreements
- Communiqué on Zoning Forbearance
- Omnibus Bill Amends Real Estate Law
- Commercial real estate in Turkey
- Fundamental Changes To The Land Registry Law and Certain Related Laws
- Regulation on Real Estate Commerce