We provide practical and business-minded advice and assistance on data protection and cybersecurity to a variety of clients.
Our team has extensive experience in all sorts of data protection and cybersecurity matters, including data protection compliance projects and guiding clients through data protection legislation as it relates to any aspect of their business, as well as data transfer issues and handling data breach notifications. Members of our team, equipped with global and local data protection knowledge, are able to navigate client companies through redesigning or adapting their data protection programs, policies, and data transfer schemes to comply with Turkish data protection law.
Data protection compliance is heavily interrelated with other areas of legal practice, and as a full service law firm with vast experience in all areas of law, we are proud to serve our clients with a comprehensive approach. Our comprehensive approach comes into play especially in projects concerning corporate structuring of data protection programs, data processing agreements, data protection due diligence, handling data breaches, and data protection litigation. Our firm acts as a trusted advisor to various clients from a wide range of industries in relation to critical and complex data protection matters.
- Regulation on the Registration of Data Controllers
- The Data Protection Board Has Announced Details Regarding Data Breach Disclosures on 15 February 2019
- Registration to Verbis Has Started
- Turkish DPA Springs into Action
- The Deadline for VERBİS Registration has been Extended until the end of 2019!
- Turkish DPA Extends VERBIS Deadline For 6 Months
- The Centralized Commercial Message Management System is Entering into Force
- Data Protection & Privacy Guide