Ufuk Yalçın is a leader in our Commercial Support practice group, where he plays a key role in assisting corporations in their day-to-day legal needs. Mr. Yalçın is renowned for his in-depth understanding of the various sectors in which our clients operate and his ability to tailor customized solutions to fit each sector and deal. Through his excellent representation in a significant number of recent high-profile cases, Mr. Yalçın has developed an outstanding reputation as a specialist in anti-dumping proceedings.
Mr. Yalçın primarily represents foreign companies entering the Turkish market and foreign and local companies for their day-to-day operational needs, including corporate governance, contract management, anti-bribery and anticorruption, franchising and distribution, and data protection. He represents some of the largest foreign companies doing business in Turkey in the aviation, manufacturing, insurance, life sciences, and automotive sectors.
- LLM., Istanbul Bilgi University School of Law, 2008
- LLM., Fordham University, 2006
- LLB., Istanbul University School of Law, 2002
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Newsletter, Concordato in its Revised Form: Practical Issues Faced, October 2020, co-author
- Lexis Nexis Middle East, Franchising Q&A 2020, February 2020, co-author
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Newsletter, New Rules Ensuring an Early Warning System for Financially Distressed Companies, Winter/Spring 2019, co-author
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Newsletter, Safeguard Measures and Steel Production: Turkey and Beyond, Summer/Fall 2018, co-author
- Global Legal Group – ICLG – The Strategic View– Corporate Restructuring 2016, February 2016, co-author
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Client Alert, The Omnibus Investment Act Takes on the Bankruptcy Law, Spring 2016, co-author
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Newsletter, Liabilities of Board Members under the New Turkish Commercial Code, Spring 2011, co-author
- International Law Institute (ILI) Istanbul Chapter, Member and Co-founder
- Corporate Governance Association of Turkey, Türkiye Kurumsal Yönetim Derneği (TKYD), Member
- International Bar Association (IBA), Member