Tolga Danışman is a leader in our Dispute Resolution practice group. Mr. Danışman has extensive experience in adversarial proceedings and has a reputation for turning his adversaries’ strengths against them. Mr. Danışman understands the commercial and reputational concerns of his clients, and is known for providing results-focused representation, whether at the negotiation table or in the courthouse.
A licensed mediator, Mr. Danışman’s practice focuses primarily on international and domestic commercial litigation and arbitration in multiple industries, as well as high-profile white-collar defense. Mr. Danışman is lead counsel on some of Turkey’s highest-profile court cases.
- LLB., Istanbul University School of Law, 1992
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Newsletter, This Content is Not Available in Your Country, October 2021, co-author
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Newsletter, The Turkish Revenue Administration Has Started Automatic Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes, March 2021, co-author
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Newsletter, Judicial Review of the Presidential Decrees in Light of the Recent Decisions of the Turkish Constitutional Court, October 2020, co-author
- Thomson Reuters – Transnational Litigation Guide, May 2020, co-author
- Chambers & Partners – Global Practice Guides: Doing Business in Turkey, August 2019, co-author
- Lexology, GTDT – Corporate Reorganisations 2019, May 2019, co-author
- LBR – The Dispute Resolution Review 11th edition, April 2019, co-author
- Turkish Ministry of Justice Mediator’s Registry, Licensed Mediator
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- European Law Students Association (ELSA) Turkey Chapter, Founding Member
- Corporate Governance Association of Turkey, Türkiye Kurumsal Yönetim Derneği (TKYD)