After working at an international law firm in Washington, D.C. specializing in international arbitration, Şule Uluç joined the Firm in 2011 where she has focused her practice in the areas of international and domestic arbitration and dispute resolution. She advises and represents our foreign and local clients in all areas of the dispute resolution processes including courts, domestic and international arbitration, amicable dispute resolution as well as mandatory mediation processes with unique experience in the areas of commercial, employment and real estate disputes. Uluç also has a substantial level of insolvency related experience and actively works in the areas of bankruptcy, enforcement, and restructuring including her recent work in one of Turkey`s largest debt restructuring projects.
Uluç has recently successfully represented our globally known clients in the arbitration processes conducted before ICC and Istanbul Arbitration Centers for the resolution of high scale commercial disputes.
- LLM., Northwestern University School of Law, 2010
- LLB., Galatasaray University School of Law, 2007
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Summer/Fall 2021 Newsletter, An Overview of Third-Party Funding in the 2021 ICC Arbitration Rules, October 2021, co-author
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Summer/Fall 2021 Newsletter, Application of Law No. 805 on Arbitration Agreements, October 2021, co-author
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Summer/Fall 2021 Newsletter, The Role of the Competition Board in Competition Law Infringement Cases, October 2021, co-author
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Spring 2021 Newsletter, Arbitration Clauses Hergüner Bilgen Incorporated by Reference: An Overview of the Turkish Approach, March 2021, co-author
- Thomson Reuters – Pensions Global Guide Q&A, March 2020, co-author
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Fall 2019 Newsletter, Does the Rising Star “Mandatory Mediation” Pave the Way for Unknowns and Ambiguity in the Resolution of Commercial Disputes?, November 2019, co-author
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Summer 2019 Newsletter, International vs. Domestic Public Policy in International Arbitration: Where Does It Begin, Where Does It End?, July 2019, co-author
International Law Institute (ILI), Istanbul Chapter