Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Attorney Partnership aims to contribute to Turkey’s social and economic development by supporting events and activities in several fields. Our interests go beyond the legal services and include undertakings in business, education, art, environment, good governance and sports. Hergüner attorneys actively take part in civil society organizations by providing financial and intellectual support.
Hergüner both as a law firm and its partners as individuals are founding members of many associations that aim to make business more responsible. Among these are:
- Ümit Hergüner is a member of Turkish Industry and Business Association (TUSIAD), which represents majority of Turkish big businesses and supports Turkey’s democratization as well as EU accession process.
- Ümit Hergüner is the founding member of Corporate Governance Association of Turkey (TKYD) that aim to develop and promote adherence to corporate governance standards and guidelines in Turkey. Hergüner attorneys are often take part in the board of directors of TKYD and take part in its activities.
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Attorney Partnership is member of Transparency International – Turkey that aims to set the rule of transparency, integrity and accountability principles in all segments of the society.
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Attorney Partnership is the founding member of the Association of the Center of Ethical Values (EDMER) and currently takes part in its management.
Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Attorney Partnership supports modern education in all areas, especially in the field of law education. We support civil society organizations and scholarships to provide bright minds with better education opportunities.
- Association for Supporting Contemporary Life: Support for the funding of graduate studies in Turkey and abroad.
- Bilgi University: Support for the clinical research especially about women.
- American University: Support for the building of the campus.
- Turkish Education Association: Financial support for scholarships.
The Arts and Environment