The content of our Summer/Fall 2018 issue:
- Editor’s Introductory Note
- The One Belt One Road Initiative – Connecting China to the Rest of the World: Is Turkey`s Railway Sector Ready for It?
- EU`s General Data Protection Legislation: Should Turkish Entities Be Concerned?
- New Opportunity to Legalize Illegal Construction: Zoning Forbearance
- The Party Funding in International Arbitration: Where Dispute Resolution Meets the Lending Business
- New Foreign Exchange Restrictions in Turkey: Why and How?
- Safeguard Measures and Steel Production: Turkey and Beyond
- Related Party Transactions: As Dangerous as It Sounds?
- Mediation in Labor Lawsuits: A Mandatory Pretrial Process to Minimize the Workload of the Labor Courts and Expedite the Settlement of Labor Disputes
- Criminal Law and Arbitration: Can They Co-Exist?
- Data Protection Code: Who is the Liable Party?
Click here to request a full copy of our newsletter.