The content of our Autumn 2012 issue:
- Year of The Dragon
- Moving to Harmonization: The Recent Enactment of The Turkish Civil Procedural Code Brings Domestic Arbitration Into Line With International Arbitration
- Recent Developments Regarding Duties in Turkey
- Unfair Competition Under The New Turkish Commercial Code
- Change in Turkey?s Domain Name System:
- Registration Through Trabis and Resolution of Domain Name Disputes Through Arbitration
- Minority Rights Under The New Turkish Commercial Code
- Turkey Sino Business Opportunities and Legal Environment
- Capital Markets Board?s New Resolutions Regarding Corporate Governance Rules
- Anti-Dumping Taxes in The Turkish Customs Legislation and Legal Remedies Against Them
- Check Holder Beware: Recent Amendments to The Law On Checks
- Broadcasting Legislation
- The Biggest Construction Site on Earth: Turkey
- What To Expect From The Urban Regeneration Law
- Ambush Marketing?: A Marketing Practice That Catches Legislators Off Guard.
- Liquidated Damages Under EPC Contracts – Procrastinators Out!
- The New Draft Electricity Market Law
- Board Structure and Liability Concept Under The Revolutionary New Commercial Code
Click here to request a full copy of our newsletter.