Our firm is proud to be sole counsel to many international and local enterprises operating in Turkey, from the incorporation stage throughout their entire operational life, and in some cases, their dissolution.
We take extra care to familiarize ourselves with the needs of each particular client operating in regulated sectors, and we assist them right from the beginning in the drafting stage of articles to ensure full regulatory compliance. Our work also covers handling various reporting, permitting, and licensing processes for our clients, drawing upon our extensive experience in dealing with all types of governmental bodies in Turkey including municipalities, ministries, and independent regulatory bodies.
Our lawyers are also frequently seconded to our client companies as the needs arise in order to offer a second set of eyes to important legal matters and provide hands-on legal support to any department where it is needed.
- Lexis Nexis Pharma 2020
- Lexis Nexis Franchising 2020
- Private Client Law in Turkey 2019
- Lexis Nexis Doing Business in: Turkey
- Pharmaceutical IP and competition law in Turkey
- Medicinal product regulation and product liability in Turkey
- Establishing a Business in Turkey 2019
- Turkey Amends Multiple Codes for the Facilitation of Investment
- Further Legislative Amendments to Improve the Investment Climate
- Communique on the Procedures and Principles Governing the Enforcement of Article 376 of the Turkish Commercial Code (Share Capital…
- Turkey Prohibits Prices in Certain Agreements from Being Denominated in Foreign Currency