Our partners and associates contribute to Turkey’s social and economic development by supporting events and activities in several fields. Our interests go beyond legal services and include contributions to business, education, the arts, the environment, and good governance. Our attorneys actively lead and take part in several civil society organizations by providing financial and intellectual support.
Our partners are founding members of many responsible business associations, including the Turkish Industry and Business Association (TÜSİAD), which represents a majority of large Turkish businesses and supports Turkey’s democratization and the EU accession processes, and the Corporate Governance Association of Turkey (TKYD), which promotes and develops corporate governance standards and guidelines in Turkey.
Our partners are also members of two high-profile associations which focus specifically on promoting ethical behavior in the conduct of business. Transparency International – Turkey, which works together with governments, businesses, and citizens to combat corruption, and the Association of the Center of Ethical Values (EDMER), which raises awareness of business ethics among young professionals and rewards companies that maintain high ethical standards.
In addition to promoting business ethics, we support civil society organizations in education, the arts, and the environment. We are proud to support education programs through the clinical research support that we provide to Bilgi University, and the grants that we provide through the Turkish Education Association. We are a renowned contributor to the Istanbul Foundation of Culture and Arts, which helps to maintain a vibrant local arts scene. We support the preservation of the environment through regular contributions to the Turkish Foundation for Combating Soil Erosion, for Reforestation, and the Protection of Natural Habitats (the TEMA Foundation). Our most notable sponsorships also include the Association for Supporting Contemporary Life, which promotes development in the fields of education, human rights, and rule of law.
Our Information Security Management Policy
Our Information Security Management Policy is;
- To ensure that all internal and client information is securely accessible,
- To maintain and protect the integrity, completeness and accessibility of information,
- To evaluate and manage any risk that may be associated with both internal and client information,
- To protect the brand and trustworthiness of our firm,
- To apply the necessary sanctions for any information security breaches,
- To comply with all applicable local and international statutory and regulatory requirements, any contractual obligations, and legal ethics to provide information security,
- To take actions to minimize the effect of information security threats in order to provide business continuity,
- To protect and improve information access control infrastructure and our information security,
- To increase staff awareness of information security management through education and training.
Our Quality Policy
We, as the management of Hergüner Danışmanlık A. Ş believe that the quality management system is focused on customer satisfaction. Our quality policy is;
- To achieve a superior quality level at low cost by aiming to provide excellent service,
- To create a timely, fast and efficient system by using technological facilities in corporate communication with our internal and external customers, suppliers and all other stakeholders,
- To determine the necessary improvement areas by tracking the performance criteria and the processes regularly, to ensure the realization of the activities by providing the necessary conditions in order to establish , implement and carry out the system for effective execution of ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System,
- To provide a seamless quality service at global standards and to increase the amount of trainings, social and cultural activities for a continous improvement; to raise awareness about the benefits of such activities in all segments and enabling the creation of the corporate culture by this way,
- To encourage leadership and employee participation in all our processes with a participatory and pluralistic management approach,
- To increase and maximize the level of customer satisfaction through adopting a perfectionist management approach , managing the customer feedback effectively and eliminating the non-value-added transactions resulting in an effective use of resources and the timely provision of services.
- To identify and meet the expectations of both the internal and external customers, suppliers, legal and corporate corporations, its shareholders and the society, to support continous improvement, learning and innovation, to adopt an approach of excellence.