Senem İşmen is a partner in the Corporate Department of Hergüner Bilgen Özeke, specializing in all aspects of public and private company mergers and acquisitions, sales of stakes in listed and closed companies, sales through competitive multi-party processes, enforcement/privatization sales by public authorities, asset sales, post-closing representation and legal advice on integration matters.
Ms. Işmen also practices in the area of technology media telecommunications law, including the regulation and policy of telecommunications, media, the internet and e-commerce and also has extensive experience in healthcare PPP projects.
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- International Director for Institutional Relations of European Law Students’ Association (ELSA), Brussels 1995
- KALİD Maarifliler Derneği
- First Award of the essay competition organized by Aybay Legal Foundation for Legal Studies, 1993
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Newsletter Winter 2016, "The Build-Lease-Transfer Model: First Health Campuses, What's Next?"
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Newsletter Winter 2016, "PPP Route from Concessions to BLTs in Turkey"
- Hergüner Bilgen Özeke Newsletter, 2014, “Our General Health Data is on Free Trade! Who Wants to Buy?”
RECENT PRESENTATIONS, SPEECHES & INTERVIEWS
- ABA Section of International Law ILEX Delegation to Turkey, "Program on the challenges to the practice of law", May 2016, Kadir Has University
- 4th Annual Airport Development & Expansion Summit 2016, "Traditional and Alternative Financing Models in the Aviation Sector: PPP and Crowdfunding", March 2016, İstanbul Turkey
- 3rd PPP Forum, “Turkish Legal Environment around BLT Model Healthcare PPP Projects”, June 2014, Istanbul Turkey